CRG is a global organizational services and consulting firm with 25 years of experience and more than 600 employees, that specializes in Solutions for IT, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources and Project Management.
Our Headquarters are located in North Carolina, and we have a strategic LATAM Headquarters based in Costa Rica. Additionally, we have local presence in 8 more countries (México, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Panamá, Colombia, Perú, Chile and Argentina) and a capacity to service the entire American continent (Canada, Caribbean and rest of South America).
A variety of solutions to fit your business challenges
- At CRG, we offer Talent Services such as Staffing, Recruiting, and Nearshore; IT Managed Services, and IT Engineering.
- As a company, we are committed to flexibly offering our services, with ease of contracts and billing.
- We invite you to explore our services::
- IT Managed Services.
- Talent Services.
- IT Engineering
Help Desk & Service Desk
We take care of the IT day-to-day activities of your organization, performing tasks such as:
- (MACD) Move, Add Change Delete.
- Resetting passwords.
- Apps installations.
- Coordination with other providers (e.g.- ISPs, HW contracts).
- Assignment and routing of tickets to other groups/areas.
- Configuration of physical devices (POS, PCs, HandHelds, Tablets, SmartPhones, etc).
CRG's staff has the required skills to remotely attend to your issues. If required and contracted we can also have staff onsite to assist your users directly. Our staff has the ability to provide you support with:
- Replacement of parts.
- Priority Attention for identified VIP users.
- Preventative & corrective equipment support.
- Specific application support for your different business groups.
- Password unlocking.
- Installation & configuration of new devices.
- Remote support for your users, wherever they are in the world, any time of the day, any time of the year 24x7 (Teamviewer, AnyDesk).
- Support of Active Directory and administration of platforms like Microsoft Office and/or Azure.
ITIL Based Support
Our ITIL-based support guarantees that incident management will be done to minimize the negative effects and get the service running again as soon as possible.
In ITIL-based support, incidents go through a structured workflow. This maximizes efficiency while delivering the best results for our clients.
With offices in the USA, LATAM, and Mexico, CRG is a leader in recruiting and outsourcing personnel for specialized positions in Information Technology. We provide our clients with human capital to improve their business agility and competitiveness.
Access to the right people is a decisive competitive advantage. With our deep understanding of recruiting and outsourcing trends and our extensive pipeline of highly qualified candidates, CRG can deliver talent faster and provide better business results.
We will help you hire employees with similar time zones and locations to save costs and improve efficiency.
The more you expand your territory, the more and better talent you can find. If you consider taking advantage of nearshore outsourcing benefits, CRG can be your trusted advisor.
We can help you with scoping services, locating talent, setting up an office space, procuring equipment, to BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer), making us a bridge for opening your new offices.
We build the team for you, and when you're ready, make it part of your company if you need it.
Let us help you identify the best talent so that your company can meet its needs.
With the intention of functioning as a branch of your company, our search process is always transparent and involves the right people so that the decision is made effectively.
We can provide you with temporary staff to help your company remain competitive and respond to market demands.
At CRG, we have staffing partners in each local market focused on Accounting, Finance, HR, Administrative, and Information Technology. We have over 450 consultants currently supporting our clients globally.
IT Managed Services
We have a support practice with more than 10 years of experience in helping clients overcome their technological challenges with different types of services such as:
- Help Desk24x7.
- Technical Support (Onsite and Remote).
- Life Cycle Services.
- ITIL-based support (Incident, Problem, Change, Major Incident Management).
- ISO 27001 Certified Center.
We use industry-standard tools to enable us to remotely monitor your environment, allowing proactive and reactive monitoring of the different events that regularly occur within an IT environment. This monitoring permits us to minimize adverse impacts on your business that might be caused by unplanned incidents, allowing your organization to focus on your core business by keeping you smoothly operating.
We can monitor the following types of components for you:
- Services & critical processes for your organization.
- IT Infrastructure and individual devices ( routers, servers, switches, end-users).
- Critical communication links.
Life Cycle Services
We provide support to all of the different phases and components of IT life-cycles like:
- Design, Migration & Management updates for your servers, PCs & Mobile Devices (MDM) by utilizing SCCM, Ivanti, JAMF, InTune, or Shavlik.
- Design, Transition & Management backups of critical devices within your organization; e.g.- servers, switches, firewalls, and routers. By leveraging tools like Datto, NMSaas, or NCM we are able to quickly restore configurations on replaced devices to keep your business operating fluidly.
- Backups & Data Recovery Planning.
- Implementation of the various stages of the ITIL service catalog to ensure maximization of your organization's resources (Continuous Improvement, Design, Build Operate & Strategies for higher utilization of your IT services).
- Incident Management.
Options for Problem Management.
Change Control (Change Management - CMDB).
ISO 27001 Certified Center
Our processes are based on the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of information.
We, at CRG, think that information is one of the most important assets of any organization, and because of that, we provide an entire management system for the care of this asset.
We have a consulting and engineering team of more than 30 resources, among which we have a select group of certified resources of the highest level in multiple technologies and providers.
We currently have certified expert resources in the main architectures such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Microsoft, HP/Aruba, F5, VMWare, Meraki, Citrix, Juniper, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP, among others.
Some of the areas and their technologies that we currently provide services to:
- Physical infrastructure.
- Routing & Switching.
- Wireless Networks.
- Data Center.
- Unified Communications and Contact Center.
- Cloud (Hybrid, Public, and Private).
- IoT (Infrastructure and Automation).
- Administration (Monitoring, Administration, and Correlators).
- Video surveillance.
- Implementation, migration, and administration of IT systems (O365, OS, AD, DHCP, DNS, Printing, SharePoint, etc).
- Virtualization (DC and networks).
- Microsoft: Windows Server, SQL, SCCM, O365, Teams.
Software & Scripting Development
- SQL Server.
- Infrastructure as code.